Sunday 3 December 2017

BREAKING: Atiku Finally Returns To PDP

Atiku Finally Returns To PDP
=====================

The Nigeria's former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has eventually  returned to his original political family, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).



He made the announcement yesterday 3rd December 2017 via a live broadcast on his official Facebook account.

Recall that the former chieftain of the country's ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) had resigned from the party some days ago in a statement he personally signed.

On reasons for his eventual defection to PDP, Alhaji Atiku said “Some of you know I was elected Vice President under banner of PDP, which is political party I helped create some 10 years ago.

“Some of you may also know I left PDP four years ago when I believed it was no longer aligned to principles of equity, democracy and social justice upon which we founded it.

“I joined APC because I had hoped it would be the new force that will help new life of our people.

” I was excited about the party manifesto to create 3 million new jobs a year. The result has not been the change people have been promised or voted for.

“In the last two years almost 3 million Nigerians have lost their jobs and today we record 25% of people age 19-25 years unemployed and we can see how difficult it is for youths to find a job.

“The key to creating job is a strong economy, that is why we are currently lacking.

"Today I want to let you know I am returning to PDP because the issue that led me to leave has been resolved and it is clear that APC has let Nigerians down, rather they have given a long political speech on this matter.”

No comments:

Post a Comment